Hai Sahabat Ahzaa, pada post kali ini akan saya bagikan soal latihan mapel Bahasa Inggris untuk menghadapi UAS/ PAS SMK semester Ganjil. Adapun lingkup materi mencakup pada Self- introduction, Congratulation and Compliments, Our Intention, Describing Tourist Atrraction, Describing a Tourist Destination dan Announcement.
Untuk materi grammar kelas X SMK semester ganjil SMK meliputi bentuk pronouns, noun phrase, kalimat aktif- pasif.
Latihan soal terdiri dari 30 butir soal dengan komposisi soal reading text, expressions dan rumpang text.
Baik, langsung saja berikut latihan soal- soalnya,
Latihan Soal UAS/ PAS Ganjil
Kelas X SMK
Tahun Pelajaran 2020/ 2021
The following text is for questions 1 -3
1. What is the purpose of the text?
A. to attract people
B. to find a friend
C. to find someone missing
D. to know someone else
2. What is TRUE about Suzanne?
A. She only speaks Dutch
B. Her major study is in Economics and Business Economics
C. She doesn't likes reading and drawing
D. She is working now
3. What does the word 'to correspond' in paragraph 2 mean?
A. to suit
B. to resemble
C. to communicate
D. to remind
The following text is for questions 4 -6
4. What does Mrs. Intan Soemarjono pay a compliment to Ms. Erna Wulandari for?
A. The excellent presentation
B. The company success
C. The great working performance
D. The preparation off presentation
5. Which statement is TRUE according to the letter?
A. Mrs. Intan Soemarjono is the client of Ms. Erna
B. The team perform well in the presentation
C. The director did not attend the presentation
D. Ms. Erna is able to answer the questions given in detail
6. "Thank you for the preparation you put into this effort."
The underlined word has similar meaning to ....
The following text is for questions 7- 10
7. The text mainly talks about ....
A. Pura Ulun Danu Bratan
B. The Bali Botanic Garden
C. Lake Bratan
8. Since it is situated on 1,500 metres above sea level, Bedugul area enjoys a mild mountain weather. The underlined word refers to ....
A. Lake Bratan
B. A mountain lake resort area
C. Bedugul Area
D. Pura ulun Danu
9. After reading the text a travel blogger will probably ....
A. plan to visit Bedugul to take pictures and to write a review
B. start to write about the beauty of Bedugul resort
C. book a ticket to Bedugul and a hotel room
D. read more about the Bedugul
10. ... its location at an altitude of about 1,500 metres (4,900 ft) above sea level, Bedugul area enjoys a mild mountain weather
B. Because of
The following text is for questions 11- 15
11. What is the aim of the text?
A. to tell about an interesting place in Semarang
B. to describe Tugu Muda Monument
C. to amuse the readers about historical place in Semarang
D. to explain the history of Tugu Muda monument
12. The text tells us about ....
A. tourist attraction in Semarang
B. Tugu Muda as historical monument
C. heroic fight for independence
D. important tourist destination in Semarang
13. Where is the location of Tugu Muda?
A. Simpang Lima Semarang
B. Near Simpang Lima
C. Northward of the Simpang Lima
D. Westward of the Simpang Lima
14. What is the main idea of the first paragraph?
A. Semarang is the capital city of Central Java, Indonesia in which it is famous for the numerous historical places.
B. Tugu Muda is the Youth Monument instituted to commemorate the heroic fight for independence.
C. Tugu Muda is one such important place in Semarang which deserves to be mentioned.
D. People come to visit Tugu Muda since it is a very important tourist destination
15. “It is a very important tourist destination in Semarang” (Paragraph 2). What does the underlined word refer to?
A. Simpang Lima
B. Semarang City
C. Lawang Sewu
D. Tugu Muda
The following text is for questions 16 - 18
16. What is the purpose of the text above?
A. To give detail information about the paper company
B. to inform about the change of the company name
C. to tell the readers about the paper company
D. to describe a new name of the company
17. The company changes its name because ....
A. the old name does not longer describe the company profile.
B. the company want to sell the product globally.
C. the latest name is easier to pronounce.
D. the company has advanced its technology in paper making.
18. “…, will aim to meet the needs of customers, expand the scope .... …”
The word “expand” has closest in meaning to …
The following text is for questions 19 - 21
19. Why is the text written?
A. To tell the readers about the magnificence of Borobudur Temple
B. To give the readers about history of Borobudur Temple
C. To persuade the readers to visit Borobudur Temple after reading it
D. To provide the readers with a clear depiction of Borobudur Temple
20. The highest level of Borobudur Temple represents ....
A. It represents the Gupta architecture of India.
B. It characterizes the Buddhism about human lives.
C. It symbolize the three spiritual spheres from Buddhism.
D. It represents the highest level of the three spiritual lives in Buddhism.
21. " ...the second sphere, rupadhatu, represents forms where we abandon our desires..."
The word abandon has similar meaning to ....
22. Indah : Do you have a brother or sister?
Kinara : Yes. I have a brother and two sister. I am the eldest.
How many siblings does Kinara have ?
23. Liza : What do you intend to after graduating from senior High ?
Olivia : I ... in Semarang.
Tania : What department will you take ?
Fatty : Chemical engineering
A. am planning to continue my study
B. am unwilling to continue my study
C. will get married right away
D. am just intend to search for a job
24. Man : Congratulations! you won this singing contest.
Woman : Thank you. This is because of your support, too.
Man : I think your performance was great. The judges and the audiences gave you standing applause at the end of your performance.
What does the man give compliment to the woman?
A. her singing contest
B. her performance
C. her appearance
D. her support
25. Man : Well done. You are really the best contestant.
Woman : ....
A. I practiced a lot for this
B. I did a great job
C. I don't really want it
D. Thank you. Nothing to it actually
26. Maura : Hansa, I am going to have a party tonight. Would you like to come?
Hansa : I'd love to. But, what will you celebrate?
Maura : I got a gold medal on the badminton championship last week
Hansa : Really? Congratulations! You are talented girl.
Maura : Not at all. I just worked hard for it, Hansa.
From the dialogue, we know that ....
A. Maura won the badminton championship
B. Maura will celebrate her birthday
C. Maura congratulate Hansa on her winning
D. Hansa refuses to come to Maura's party
27. Mira : Do you see Nita?
Intan : Yes, I saw her fifteen minutes ago. She came with her sister. She is wearing ....
A. a beautiful black and white silk gown
B. a black and white beautiful silk gown
C. a black and beautiful white silk gown
D. a black and white silk beautiful gown
The incomplete text is for number 28 - 30
28. A. take
C. is taken
D. has taken
29. A. see
C. can be seen
D. can see
30. A. locate
C. is located
D. has located
Demikian Latihan Soal UAS/ PAS Ganjil Bahasa Inggris Kelas X SMK Tahun 2020/ 2021. Semoga soal latihan ini bisa membantu sahabat Ahzaa dalam berlatih untuk menghadapi UAS/ PAS mendatang.